With ADG membership you can expect to receive support, information and regular updates to:
- Assist your efforts to deliver consistent quality outcomes for patients in a sustainable manner.
- Ensure your voice is heard with Government and other decision-makers on how to improve access to high quality dental care.
- Represent our interests with regulators and commissioners to ensure that regulation supports and responds to the changing needs of the sector.
- Adopt, maintain and share best practice across all practices.
- Promote preventative dentistry.
- Modernise working practices and maximise the roles of all dental professionals in dentistry.
- Represent your views in consultation submissions and wider policy development activity.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry and policy news through regular member communications.
Governance of the ADG is overseen by the Board with the opportunity for election. Board and Members meet on a quarterly basis and we also hold regular forums for Clinical and Operations leads. We host regular events for members including a Clinical Directors Network and CPD day and an annual dinner.