Publications and Consultations
The Association of Dental Groups responds to consultations on behalf of its members and publishes briefings on the challenges facing the profession. Some of our recent publications, articles and consultation responses are below.
In 2021 UK qualified new registrant dentists with the General Dental Council (GDC) formed 61% – the remaining 39% of new registrants coming from EEA
In May the ADG published a new report highlighting the recruitment crisis in NHS dentistry and the parts of England at most risk of becoming
ADG Chair Neil Carmichael writes for Conservative Home: Levelling up must include improving access to NHS dentistry
Neil Carmichael is the former Conservative MP for Stroud 2010–2017 and the Executive Chair of the Association of Dental Groups, the trade association representing dental