A briefing on our "Six to Fix" England's Dental Deserts
The Association of Dental Groups (ADG) is a trade association whose members are dental providers and employers using a corporate or group model to serve both private and NHS patients across the UK.
About the Association
Dentistry in the UK is changing rapidly. One of the key characteristics of these changes is recognition that good business models and consistent best practice are vital to providing the highest standards of patient care. As dental employers, ADG members are at the forefront of these changes and recognise the importance of innovation, investment and the contribution made by all dental professionals and skill sets in a business.
The ADG’s objectives are to help members:
- To ensure delivery of consistent quality outcomes for patients in a sustainable, high quality manner
- To support the Government’s aim to improve access to high quality dental care
- To adopt and maintain best practice across all their practices
- To work with the NHS to promote prevention of dental health problems
- To modernise working practices and maximise the roles of all dental professionals in dentistry
- To work with regulators and commissioners to ensure that regulation supports and responds to the changing needs