The Association of Dental Groups (ADG) is a trade association whose members are dental providers and employers using a corporate or group model to serve both private and NHS patients across the UK.
About the Association
The ADG’s vision is to be the main representative for dental groups and corporate providers. We will use our collective knowledge and expertise to drive change and support appropriate decision-making by government and public agencies for the ultimate benefits of patients and all dental professionals in the UK.
The ADG’s vision is to help members:
- To ensure delivery of consistent quality outcomes for patients in a sustainable, high quality manner
- To support the Government’s aim to improve access to high quality dental care
- To adopt and maintain best practice across all their practices
- To work with the NHS to promote prevention of dental health problems
- To modernise working practices and maximise the roles of all dental professionals in dentistry
- To work with regulators and commissioners to ensure that regulation supports and responds to the changing needs